Sunday, October 24, 2010

Question #32: Have aliens taken over?

Nakedeye's question: i'll get right to the point, can you tell me if the governments of the world are being run by shapeshifting reptilian aliens? my personal theory is that aliens are the cause of all the conflict and that their goal is to make us afraid and then they feed off the fear and get stronger so that they can take over the human race

Current mood: Kenyan

That's quite a question Nakedeye. My brain almost seized from the lack of punctuation.

Although I can understand the appeal of wanting to blame the world's troubles and mindboggling idiocy on an evil race of aliens, I'm afraid I can't support you on this one, SpaceMan.

The folks in charge may not be aliens, but they're certainly operating from their reptilian brains. What I believe you're witnessing and trying to come to grips with, Nakedeye, is the primitive character demonstrated by the leaders of the political, corporate and financial worlds. What I'm trying to say is that these folks aren't very highly evolved. If you strip away all the pomp and circumstance you'll find that most of their decisions are driven by barbaric desires - greed, power, status and sex.

Every thought, every feeling, every impulse you've collectively had . . . every decision, every action, every plan you've collectively made, since the beginning of time, has led the human race to where it is right now: The intersection of "Happy Meal Boulevard" and "Apathy Drive" in downtown Batshit. Population: 6.7 billion (Just south of the Mall of America).

The good news is that only 80 percent of the human race falls into the 'not very evolved' category. And I think it's safe to say that those falling into this category are most definitely not fans of Just Ask Steve. My readers are not only more evolved, but are also very intelligent and attractive. 

Thanks for your question Nakedeye !

Please email your questions to stevetheraven@tds.net

No comments:

Post a Comment