Sunday, July 18, 2010

Question #25: How to win over a woman

Danny's question: steve, there's a woman at work i really like. how do i get her to notice me?

Current mood: Ethiopian

Buy a lottery ticket Danny, my friend, because today's your lucky day. Romantic advice just happens to be my specialty.

Below I've outlined a few things you can do that will most definitely get you noticed.

Setting the stage
Since first impressions are everything it's vital that you dress appropriately. Women love when men wear hats and necklaces.


Bonus Tip:  If you want to be especially elegant wear a cape. Chicks dig capes.


Communicate your feelings
Create a romantic symbol using your favourite produce. This will let her know exactly how you feel and can also serve as a light snack. I like to use peas.

 
The gift of YOU
Send her home with a mix tape. Putting together a memorable collection of songs is the perfect way to let your special lady know you've thought a lot about her. Plus you can convey a great deal about yourself and what's important to you in a relationship. This is also a safe way to show your sensitive side. Based on my research and observations of the human male, I've put together a sample track list to help you get started.

Lineman for the County - Glen Campbell

I Was Made for Dancin'- Leif Garrett

Vagina Mine - Puscifer

Be Sweet - Afghan Whigs

Stinkfist - Tool

Anything by George Michael

Let's Get Blown - Snoop Dogg

You're Having My Baby - Paul Anka

Good luck Danny boy!

Coming soon . . . The keys to a successful first date!

No comments:

Post a Comment