Sunday, May 16, 2010

Steve the Raven's Useful Guide to Common Internet Acronyms

Current mood: manganese

STEVE THE RAVEN'S USEFUL GUIDE TO COMMON INTERNET ACRONYMS (STR's UGTCIA)

LOL: Laughing out loud

WTF: What the fuck

SWD: Smirking with Disdain

IHASIMA: I have a splinter in my anus

MGJF: My grandmother just farted

WOOTP: We're out of toilet paper

MYSKY: Maybe you should kill yourself

YRI2B+IOM: Your rectum is too big and it offends me

SLM: Shrimps Lo Mein

MALLCC: My ass looks like cottage cheese

MNOLY: Maybe no one likes you

MNIWASWS: My nose is whistling a Stevie Wonder song

IPOME+STTU: I'm pulling out my eyelashes and sending them to you

MART: My anus really tingles

URHI2BFYB: Your head is too big for your body

PMMNH: Praying makes my nipples hard

MTRMILF: Monster Truck Rally Mom I'd like to fuck

IBURU: I bet you're ugly

MLASF: My left armpit smells funny

URASMF: You are a Stupid motherfucker

MRKFOOMP: My rectum keeps falling out of my pants

DUHAS?: Do you have a stapler?

FS: Fuck skin

SOS, IC: Help, I'm choking.

JMC: Join my cult!

JN-GFRM: Join now - Get a free rib massage

MPMMNIHP: My priest molested me and now I have polyps

SLT: Saucy Little Tart

DIWAD: Dave, I want a divorce

BIM - MLKFO: Back in a minute - my left kidney fell out

CISSRN: Can't, I'm stalking Susan right now

CS: Canker Sore

HDIF2BSW?: How does it feel to be so wrong?

IHSIMP: I'm hungry so I'm making pancakes

MGRITT: The government is reading my thoughts (Scrambled)

DFU?: Do flies urinate?

JWS: Jesus would swallow

MISOO?: Might I suggest olive oil?

No comments:

Post a Comment