Sunday, February 7, 2010

Question #8: Is time speeding up?

Suki's question:  Why does Time seem to be going so fast these days?


Current mood:  Slippers

After giving your question some serious thought Suki, I've come up with the following possible answers to your question:

A. You're delusional.

B. Humans are in the process of making an evolutionary leap in consciousness - one that will change the way physical reality is experienced and will eventually result in the extinction of  linear time (which was an illusion to begin with).

C. You've been smoking too much pot, which is known to alter the perception of time.

D. You're delusional. 

I hope that helps.

Keep those questions coming stevetheraven@tds.net

1 comment:

  1. Dear Steve, thanks for your response -I think.... You know it occurs to me that maybe what my problem is and why time seems to be whipping by is that I don"t smoke ENOUGH Pot....
    and maybe if I kicked back a bit more I could get a handle on "my"time frame .
    Cheers , Suki

    ReplyDelete