Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Question #13: How to manage anger

MoonshineTed's question: Hi Steve, How do I stop being so angry?

Current mood: Orange

Great question, MoonshineTed. Overcoming anger is easy and fun!

Here's what I suggest:

Step One = Gather the following items: One large pinecone, one can of skinless and boneless sardines (or 17 large marshmallows), four toothpicks, some pebbles and a plastic green mardi gras bead necklace.

Step Two = Depending on the depth of anger, spend some time feeling bad for yourself using the following scale (Slightly angry = 3 minutes; pretty angry = 5 minutes; very angry = 7 minutes)

Step Three =  Accept that not everything goes the way you want it to.

Step Four = Using the items pictured above, sculpt your pinecone into the face of a famous person. Pick someone you really admire. I chose Nipsy Russell.


I don't know about you Moonshine Ted, but I feel great!

Send me photos of your angry pinecone art project. Email them to stevetheraven@tds.net

No comments:

Post a Comment